|Title||Core Group and WG1 Meeting|
|Location||Hotel Excelsior,10 Komninon St. & 23 Mitropoleos Av. 546 24,Thessaloniki, Greece|
The Laboratory of Atmospheric Physics of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
Transportation from The airport to Thessaloniki City Center:
Bus No 78
Starts at the Arrivals Exit and runs every 30 minutes.
For hotels City, Excelsior and Tourist disembark at stop PLATIA ARISTOTELOUS.
More online information at:
Please observe that you are looking for the return journey (green line) on the map.
The ticket (single route) costs 90 cents (when be issued from machines inside the bus (you need coins) or 80 cents when purchased from the ticket outlet at the bus stop (open 6.10-21.00). IMPORTANT: tickets purchased from the outlet must be validated when entering the bus.
TAXI at Arrivals Exit: Costs about 18-20 Euro, depending on traffic, time of the day, luggage.
|8:45-9:00||Arrival Participants, Registration|
|9:10-9:30||Julian Gröbner||Aim of the workshop|
|9:30-10:00||Julian Gröbner||UV & AOD|
|11:00-12:30||Break-up Groups (two or three)|
|14:00-16:00||Feedback & Discussion|
|16:30-17:30||Wrap up and next steps|
|End of Day|
- Welcome and opening remarks – John Rimmer
- Review minutes of Manchester meeting – All
- Eubrewnet and Horizon 2020 – Kaisa Lakkala
- Summary of WG 1 meeting – Julian Groebner
- Update on Training School – Alberto Redondas/John Rimmer
- Update on Workshop – Alberto Redondas/John Rimmer
- Update on RBCC-E and database – Alberto Redondas
- WG 3 and WG 4 initial strategies – Veerle DeBock/Alkis Bias/All
- Summary of decisions for MC vote – All